Saturday, March 13, 2010

 

On the docket

After a week off (final papers...), I'll be blogging up a storm this week.

On the agenda:

1. I'll be weighing in (once again) on the subject of interactive voice response polls. I have already blogged on the subject, and I will once again be knocking down a case that just makes no sense to me.

2. Same-sex marriage... Same-sex marriage... Same-sex marriage. I'll be looking at divorce rates, when polls fail to accurately predict support for same-sex marriage amendments, a new measure to accurately predict support for same-sex marriage amendments, and how all this relates to Washington D.C. (which just legalized gay marriage). I suspect the polls might be under-predicting support for a ban in our nation's capital...

Overall, I expect it to be a very BUSY week... So please check back here and at Pollster.com (the place where Obama's pollster gets his numbers...)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]