Wednesday, May 07, 2008


Why should it matter? Vito Fossella edition

So the dude is a sleaze, who was cheating on his wife... Why should this matter in his ability to be a congressman? I know the DWI doesn't mean anything.... those have been going on forever. Is it that he was lying about where he was going?

I just don't get it... I mean Clinton stuck his pecker in more holes than Woody (no pun intended... or maybe just maybe). David Vitter cheated on his wife... with a hooker.

I just don't get parties and voters.

Fossella did nothing that in my opinion impedes upon his ability to be a congressman.

Of course, it won't matter in the end.

For back story...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]